Calvo Group is looking for an experienced Community Supervisor. The main job function of a Community Supervisor is to supervise, direct, and control the operations of an apartment community. The supervisor is responsible of the supervision of managers, assistant managers, leasing agents, and maintenance staff. Supervisor is also required to relate reports in a timely manner to the Asset Manager and Controller. To be eligible for consideration for this position of property supervisor, you must be available to work Weekday and some weekends. A California Real Estate license is preferred with over 3 years of property management experience.
- Supervise, review, and implement Leasing, Marketing & Advertising strategies with management team.
- Review, Question, and approve invoices.
- Negotiate with vendors on invoices and future projects.
- Review rent rolls for every property in designated portfolio and enforce management team to collect balances and fill vacancies.
- Purchasing, Inventory Control, and preparing budgets for each property.
- Monitoring and Supervising Common Areas & Unit Conditions.
- Supervising, reviewing, and correcting move-In & move-out reports.
- Troubleshoot all tenant complaints with managers and superiors.
- Oversee property conditions and overall appearance.
- Assist the Asset Manager and Controller in planning, communications, troubleshooting ideas, implementing new strategies, and reviewing reports.
- Prior property management experience
- Sales and customer service skills
- Public relations
- Computer literacy
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Review and supervise reports & records including but not limited to: Traffic Reports, Incident Reports, Accident Reports, Rental Reports, Rent Rolls, Vacancy Reports and Availability List. Additional reports necessary to the operation of the property.
Bilingual Preferred (Spanish & English)
Include Salary history on resume
- Location: Inland Empire / Los Angeles
- Compensation: $ 35,000 – $45,000 incl. choice of accommodation if needed
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.